Cik-Cak Štúdio is offering sewing classes for adults and children in Bratislava. Our classes are designed for beginners and intermediate sewers either in small groups or individual classes.
Creative sewing classes with Cik-Cak Štúdio (Zig-Zag Studio)
- Our Studio is offering sewing classes for adults and children in Bratislava.
- We have classes for beginners as well as for intermediate sewers.
- We sew on high quality sewing machines from Bernina.
- Our studio has all the necessary equipment and tools to teach you sew – you do not have to bring anything to the class. We also have basic material supplies and can you provide the textiles for lessons upon request.
- Our Studio is located near to Bratislava city center on Koceľova 9 in an office building, 3rd floor, room Nr. 306. (Parking on the street nearby)
- We speak fluently: English, German and Hungarian.
Come and learn with us to sew and to create beautiful patchwork and other handmade textile products either
- in classes in small groups (max. 4 persons) or
- in individual 1/1 sessions
What type of sewing classes we offer:
- Basics sewing for beginners – learn the basics just in 90 minutes – this class is for those who have never sew on sewing machine and would like to get a basic orientation. You will learn the fundamental stitches and how to control the sewing machine. During this lesson you will learn to sew a very simply project, example: bag for herbs or pot holder.
- Patchwork for beginners – we have regular classes of different duration and frequency dedicated to learn patchwork and quilting technics. From basic patchwork patterns to modern contemporary fresh design. How to use batting and how to make borders on a patchwork quilt.
- How to sew bags – we have diverse classes on topics of bags, small zipper pouches, how to sew a nice clutch, mid-sized bags or large beach tote. You will learn what type of interfacing to use, how to sew zippers.
- Individual 1 day class – this whole-day training is upon your request and needs. During 7 hours of training you can learn either the basics or improve your skills by sewing some challenging product. Usually we sew 2-3 products during this class: pillow, bag, apron, soft toy.
Check what others did on our classes in our gallery.
You can find more information on our sewing classes in Slovak language here: Sewing Classes
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +421 908 767 501
- Studio: Koceľova 9, Bratislava